To help you know what concepts and subjects to base your work here's a list of high-demand content for April. Customers will be looking for images about loving your skin, taking care of yourself, the beauty of black minimalism, and local cultural celebration.
Remember Wirestockers, for the best results, your content should include individuals of diverse ethnicities, genders, ages, abilities, and body types. Keep your model releases as well as property releases for recognizable locations loaded!
In love with your skin!
- Agencies are in need of real depictions of different skin types.
- Go for images showing people without makeup, in their natural beauty - wrinkles and acne included!
- Truthful images showing vitiligo, rosacea, and eczema will be searched for.
- Refrain from displaying mentioned skin conditions in a negative light in your work.
Self-care and meditation
- Self-care and meditation will be popular categories, including images of yoga in natural atmospheric or aspirational environments.
- Visuals of essential oils, smell diffusers, face masks, and other self-care procedures will be hot topics.
- Content in neutral and natural tones will be specifically popular for its calming worth.
- Minimalist Black is predicted to blow up this year as one of Shutterstock’s 2020 Creative Trends.
- Bold, dark images with black as their main theme are going to be popular, especially modern architectures and living spaces.
- Black monochromatic outfits, compositions, and backgrounds are on-trend and expected to see an increase in downloads.
- Minimalistic imagery with dark black textural touch will also be in high demand.
Local culture celebration
- Capture real events and people in your area - it’s what creatives will be after in April!
- Upload content featuring local artists, creators, and chefs at work.
- Images of famous locations and landscapes will see an uptick in searches (Property releases will be required)
- Showcase a traveler’s view of the world around you - visuals that go beyond a tourist’s perspective will be among the popular searches.
Best of luck Wirestockers!
Eric Alexanders from team Wirestock