To help you plan for your next shoot, here is the content the customers will be searching for over the next two months. Prioritize shooting images depicting Scandinavian lifestyle trends, medical and health conditions, methods for wellbeing and environmental concerns.
As always, capture diverse ages, genders, sizes, and ethnicities for the best results!
Scandinavian lifestyle trends
- Nordic terms such as hygge, lagom, and umage expressed visually
- People in positions of coziness and contentment
- Scandinavian design style, emphasizing simple, minimalist decor
- Elegantly tailored, minimal clothing that shows quality over quantity
- Slow living and travel that pauses a moment to admire and reflect on life
Medical and health conditions
- Treatments such as chemotherapy, mammograms and diagnosis
- Skin conditions and remedies like eczema and psoriasis
- Visible and non-visible medical conditions in everyday life situations
- Non-visible disorders including dyslexia, dementia and Alzheimer’s
Methods for wellbeing
- People of all ages, genders, sizes, and ethnicities practicing yoga (indoor and outdoor)
- Images and illustrations depicting concepts of namaste, yin and yang, and karma
- Psychic readings, holistic mental therapy, and clairvoyance
- Tarot cards and tarot readings, as well as other forms of divination
- Recycling and waste reduction techniques that help the environment
- Environmental disasters as well as disaster relief and recovery
- Eco-friendly transportation including electric scooters and e-bikes
- People involved in philanthropy, including volunteers and social outreach
Good luck and Godspeed Wirestockers!
Best regards: Eric Alexanders from team Wirestock.