Photo courtesy of James Pritchett
To help you know what subjects to focus on, we have made a list of high-demand content for September. Customers will be looking for images that include depictions of the power of youth, the flu season, driving, and photography as a lens to the world. Plan your shoots and uploads accordingly!
The power in our youth
- International Children’s Day is November 20th and images of youth from around the world will be in demand.
- Capture shots of children having fun, like building a treehouse or playing outside.
- Document the issues—bad and good—that children face around the world, including trafficking and abuse.
- Highlight children of diverse ethnicities, ages, abilities, and genders. Remember, content with recognizable faces must include model releases.
Photography as a lens to the world
- Upload images depicting people engaged in photography in authentic situations.
- Get shots of people editing photos on their computers in modern environments.
- Instant camera and film frames are always a popular and distinct style searched for.
- Shoot people taking photos of others, including cameras, camera phones, and other gear.
It’s flu season!
- Customers will be searching for images depicting allergies and the upcoming flu season.
- Upload images of people sneezing, blowing their nose, and other visual symptoms.
- Get creative in depicting sore throats and fevers, at home or in the workplace.
- Medical images and illustrations will be a hot topic, like flu shots and check-ups.
Driving and transportation
- People will be searching for content that represents transportation and transport situations.
- Capture or create visuals of technologically-advanced transport, like self-driving cars.
- Find environmentally-conscious travel choices, including electric vehicles, electric scooters, and bicycles.
- Get down and dirty by shooting mechanical work, such as tow trucks and car repair.
- Photograph or recording individuals driving for a living, like bus drivers and chauffeurs.
Good luck and Godspeed Wirestockers!
Kind regards: Eric Alexanders from team Wirestock.
<!-- TradeDoubler site verification 3201333 -->