We hope everyone is staying healthy during this season. We are loving the images you are uploading lately, and can’t wait to see what you have in store for us this month! Here's a list of high-demand content for August so that you know what concepts and subjects to base your work on.
Remember Wirestockers: for the best results, your content should include individuals of diverse ages, ethnicities, genders, abilities, and body types. Always upload your model releases as well as property releases for recognizable locations! For all original artwork, property releases are required.
This month we will be focusing on images featuring environmental consciousness, offices, spas, and beauty salons, working in the new normal, and comfort food images.
In these quasi-apocalyptic times, high demand images this month will depict the ways the earth is changing and how we are changing with it. Try and capture both intense as well as hopeful images within this theme. Some ideas are:
- Images of dramatic weather or images that depict climate change in noticeable ways around us (thunderstorms, natural disasters, changing weather and ocean patterns).
- Renewable energy sources (solar panels, geothermal & hydropower plants, windmills, electric cars and power stations).
- Alternatives to plastic and other eco-friendly items in your home.
- Sustainable practices of restaurants and businesses.
Offices, Spas, and Beauty Salons
Slowly we are heading back into the salons, offices, and barber shops, so now is the time to capture your experience with them. Some ideas are:
- The cleanliness and safety precautions businesses and technicians are taking now (face masks, gloves, protective gear, and cleaning supplies).
- Online meetings with doctors, therapists, and other health professionals.
- Social distancing! Socially distanced people in lines, wearing masks, and in waiting rooms or in salons will be in high demand this month.
Working in the New Normal
Last month we focused on the frontline workers. This month, all images of how everybody is getting back into working life will be highly sought after.
- Capture to answer the question: How has your office or work environment changed since before the pandemic? (Face masks, hand sanitizer, and again...social distancing).
- Online interviews and Zoom meetings.
- If you are continuing to work from home, keep shooting your home office!
Maybe we have been eating healthily and exercising during the entire quarantine, and that is great! But, this month images displaying your “cheat meals”, comfort food, and all the creatively made sweets and treats you are making will be popular.
- Shoot all the indulgent takeout and delivery meals you order.
- Get creative! If you are baking, make art out of it and capture the colors of the frosting, and cakes.
- Group meals (at a social distance). Connect to your inner child and highlight the bright colors and junk food without holding back. Of course, include your friends and family in your images too.