To help you know what subjects to focus on, we’ve made a list of high-demand content for March. Customers will be looking for images celebrating the roaring 2020s, outdoor adventures, sports on the rise, and youth activism. Plan your shoots and submissions accordingly.
Remember Wirestockers, for the best results, your content should include individuals of diverse ethnicities, genders, ages, abilities, and body types. Content with recognizable faces must include model releases as well as property releases for recognizable locations.
The roaring 2020’s
- Art deco set the tone for the ‘20s with its visual language of ornate, geometric shapes and decor. Images or illustrations reflecting that style will be popular all year.
- Gold was a huge presence in the 1920s, and 2020 is proving to be a throwback - so we recommend including gold elements when you can.
- Props, makeup, and photoshoots in the style of the 1920s will be searched heavily.
- Springtime will be here in no time! Images taking users on hikes to epic mountains and rolling meadows will be sought after.
- Rugged camping trips, adventurous backpacking, and traditional campfires will be popular.
- Modern outdoor excursions that include glamping, unique accommodations, or hitting the road will be a hot topic.
Sports on the rise
- Illustrations of sports, as well as athletes, will be in demand for marketing, event invites, and more.
- High-quality, stylized images of sports action and sporting venues will be highly searched.
- Powerful images of athletes and para-athletes competing in events like running, swimming, and cycling will be used by many brands.
The young activists
- Visuals of young people volunteering for meaningful causes are timely and will be sought out.
- Showcase students at school creating art in the name of environmental awareness or other causes.
- The youth of today advocating for eco-conscious choices—such as riding bikes, wearing clothing made of natural materials, and avoiding single-use plastics—will be popular.
Best of luck Wirestockers!
Eric Alexanders from team Wirestock