Photo courtesy of Maria Shanina
To help you know what subjects to focus on, we’ve made a list of high-demand content for October. Customers will be looking for images depicting acts of kindness, modern holidays, small business, and pajama parties! Plan your shoots and uploads accordingly!
Acts of kindness
- Customers will be searching for images depicting acts of kindness in authentic situations.
- Content can include individuals participating in non-profits, like charities and soup kitchens.
- Try capturing moments where someone is assisting the elderly or disabled, and always showcase inclusivity and acceptance when possible.
- The holidays are quickly approaching, which means customers are already starting to look for seasonal images.
- They’ll be looking for images of holiday greenery, beautiful home decor, and winter festivities.
- In demand will also be alternatives to traditional holiday trees, for example, cactuses or palm trees.
- Try capturing delicious holiday drinks like eggnog and prosecco, as well as holiday-themed parties.
- Customers are searching for images showcasing small businesses and beautiful storefronts. Now’s the time for property releases!
- Try and capture small businesses from around the world, including cafes, retail stores, office environments, and start-ups.
- Images showcasing shopping at small businesses is also a popular subject matter.
- Try photographing shopkeepers and entrepreneurs at work.
- Customers will be looking for images of kids in their pj’s having sleepovers.
- Try and capture activities like pillow fights and impromptu forts.
- Pictures of babysitters watching kids will be in demand too.
Best of luck Wirestockers!
Kind regards: Eric Alexanders from team Wirestock.