Are you ready to show off your skills and compete for a chance to win cash prizes? Then we invite you to participate in Imagine the Impossible challenge on Wirestock.
We're looking for images of people depicted in fantasy or sci-fi settings, with imaginary creatures (dragons, sophisticated futuristic robots, aliens from outer space, etc.), or just scenery with people and characters in unusual situations. The setting and environment are also very important and will increase your chances of winning. All images should be well-upscaled and photorealistic.
Check out some examples of what we are looking for below.
To participate, simply create your images using your chosen AI tools and upload them to Wirestock with "/Imagine the impossible challenge" written in the "Additional info" field. You can also add a small backstory to your art in the Caption field if you feel like it needs one.
The prize for the first place is $1000, for the second - $500, and for the third is $250. The amount will be added to your Wirestock balance. Your images will be sent to Marketplaces if they pass quality assurance review.
Please read through the challenge rules list before submitting your work.
- Each participant is allowed to submit up to 5 images. If more images are submitted, only the first 5 will be considered.
- Previously submitted content will not be accepted for the challenge.
- Participants must include the phrase "/imagine the impossible challenge" in the "Additional info" field when submitting their images to be considered for the challenge.
- The images should be well-upscaled and look photorealistic.
- The image creation must be done using exclusively generative AI tools.
- Images with inconsistent or unrealistic body parts will not be considered for the challenge, so watch out for those eyes, fingers, or other complex body parts!
- The images submitted must be original works created specifically for this challenge.
- The images must be uploaded to Wirestock by the deadline of April 23rd.
- By submitting your works, you agree to let Wirestock use your submissions for promotional purposes.
- Any copyright violations will result in disqualification.
- Inappropriate, derogatory, or offensive images will not be considered for the challenge.
- The judges' decision is final :)
Get creative and show us what you can do with generative AI and start uploading!
Winners will be announced by the 27th of April. We can't wait to see the fantastic images you come up with! Good luck!